4 beds 2 baths
Home Barns, High Street, Marshfield, Chippenham, Wiltshire///agreeable.speech.defectors
A charming and well presented family home with light, airy and versatile accommodation over 3 floors enjoying a wonderful open southerly aspect to the rear. 4/5 bedrooms and a larger than average garden this property must be viewed to be appreciated
• Desirable village 8 miles north of Bath just a few minutes’ walk from a good range of amenities
• Principal bedroom with en suite shower room and delightful balcony
• Three further bedrooms and additional bathroom
• Impressive sitting room/dining room and side extension both with French windows into private gardens to the side and rear gardens
• Large reception hall and landing, study and cloakroom
• Attractive south facing private garden leading to wonderful communal landscaped gardens including pond, in all approaching 1.5 acres
• 2 private parking spaces one of which is immediately adjacent to the property and benefits from an electrical car charging point. Communal office/meeting room. Communal bike and bin stores.
Picturesque Marshfield is a delightful and highly sought-after village situated to the north-east of Bath. It is a mixture of Victorian, Georgian as well as some modern development. The High Street boasts a selection of local shops, which include a general store, butchers, post office, tea room, newsagents, a furniture and design shop and village pubs. There is also a local parish church, primary school and pre-school nursery and Doctors Surgery. Bath, with its wider variety of shopping, sporting, leisure and cultural amenities, is within 8 miles. Commuters will be pleased to note that Junction 18 (M4), giving access to London, North Bristol and the South West and Midlands (via the M5) is located at Tormarton within 5 miles. Trains to London Paddington, taking approximately 75 to 85 minutes, are available at either Bath Spa or Chippenham Railway Stations.
We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are supplied to the property.
Useful Local Information Website www.southglos.gov.uk
South Gloucestershire Council Website including schools, council tax etc